Management System (WMS)
Pinnacle Seven’s Warehouse Management System (WMS) helps organizations to control and manage the day-to-day warehouse operations from the time goods or materials enter a warehouse until they move out. Our WMS software guides inventory receiving and put-away, optimize pick, packing and shipping of orders and advises on inventory replenishment.
- Receive Goods
- Allocate Lot Numbers
- Update Stock In
- Make Picking list
- List Mark Rack Numbers.
- Place Stock In Racks
- Update Internal Stock
- Check Deliveries
- Pick From Rack
- FIFO (Included)
- Update Stock Out
- Manage Stock Receipts, Deliveries, And Internal Moves
- To Ease Out On The Product Placement Strategies.
- Excellent Tracking Of Stock By FIFO Methods.
- Enhance The Productivity Standards Of The Warehouse Team.
- Increase In Logistics Efficiency.
+91 422 420 8736
Get a free quote, emailus:email@example.com
- Planning & Scheduling
- Unit Of Measure Conversion
- Inventory Allocation Planning
- Location Management
- Lot & Serial Number Tracking
- Cartonization Replenishment & Consolidation
- Task Management & Monitoring
- Reverse Order
- Scalability To More Modules
- P7S Upgrade Support
Improve Performance and Process Time using P7’s Intelligence WMS
A very recent and most popular trend in WMS is
the use of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) which is an
efficient way to transfer data and track items very quickly. RFID helps to improve performance and
- To Perform The Operations To Enhance The Accuracy In The Stock Movement And Stock Update.
- Tracking Through The Pieces Of Equipment Installed At Various Locations Of The Warehouse.
- Each Stock Movement Will Be Detected Through The Antenna Installed At Various Parts Of The Warehouse.
- Individual Alerts /Communication To Select The Right Product Within The Quick Turnaround Time.
- Any Wrong Selection Will Provide An Alert To Look For The Exact Data That Match The Required Product/Quantity.
- Update Stock Within Minutes Using The Antenna Signals.
- Real-Time Update Into The Webserver.
- Selective Read Zones
- Direction Detection
- Automatic Stock Placemen
- Real-Time Stock Update
- High Accuracy
- Re-Ordering Plan
RFID Tags are embedded in the cartons/pallets and RFID Antenna can read
them and update the stock movement to the management system automatically. RFID Readers can be used to pick stocks.
Automatic update of incoming
stocks, internal moves,
and outbound stock information reduces a great amount of time and completely eliminates the
inaccuracy during the process